Full Time Job
MBA - Supply Chain
Crown Group is looking for good and competent resumes with relevant experience for the vacant position mentioned below: General Manager Supply Chain – Head Office - Karachi Few of the job responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Formulates and develops Supply chain strategies and policies to ensure continuity of supply across product range, cost-efficient and flow of materials while achieving Company profit objectives.
- Coordinate and oversee the complete logistics cycle & process integrating the flow of (products, services, information, and finances) as they move in a process from supplier to wholesaler to retailer to consumer, both within and among Company standards.
- Supervise, direct and monitor planning of inventory to meet demand plans, and maintaining quick response replenishment process in order to lower costs and improve efficiency and product availability in warehouses.
- Lead logistics services that include supplies planning, distribution, order processing, inventory control, shipment delivery and information systems for the purpose of achieving smooth work flow, cost effectiveness, total compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Direct and manage the implementation of ERP systems in order to achieve company’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure the purchasing of the highest possible quality of information systems to company applications through continuous assessment and evaluation of latest technology in market and the selection of best fit as per company needs
- Develop solid relationship with carriers, insurance company and customs to execute service and savings agreements and ensure providing the suppliers with training & knowledge of Company supply chain systems, policies & procedures.